Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blogs make me feel bad about myself.......sometimes.

I LOVE reading blogs. I find so many inspirational, interesting and beautiful things from them. I swoon, I fall hard, I buy clothing and house decor based on seeing them in a blog. However, sometimes when I go down the rabbit hole-also know as wasting hours on Bloglovin and Pinterest, (you know what I am talking about, don't you) I walk away more often than not feeling like a total loser. Who are these amazingly talented women? How are they so impossibly chic every day of their life? What made them use chalkboard paint to create these beautiful pumpkins? What the hell? How did they get so creative? Having access to so many amazing ideas is glorious. I love to incorporate ideas into my wardrobe and my home. It has made me a more creative person, but some days, its just makes me feel inadequate. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment